Roads in Watervliet Township are maintained by the Berrien County Road Department. MDOT has jurisdiction and maintains roads that start with M, US, or I. The City of Watervliet maintains roads within the city limits.

You can report a TOWNSHIP road issue in a couple of ways:

1. Call the Road Department at 925-1196, press "1"

2. Go on the road department website at ( )
          - Halfway down the page there is an icon for "Service Request" - click on it
          - Click on Submit a service Request
          - Click on "Request for Service"
          - Complete the information requested on the following pages & submit

3. Install the Road Department mobile application, available from the Apple and Google Play  stores.